top of page

Vendor Partnerships

Please Gather the Following Documents and Bring them in to the Office to Begin the Process or Email to

  • State Issued Photo ID/ Drivers License

  • Social Security Card

  • High School Diploma or Transcript

  • Last 2 Pay Stubs if worked in the last 6 months

  • Proof of SNAP and or TANF (if applicable)

  • Proof of SSA, SSI, or Retirement/Pension Statement

  • Birth Certificates for you and all household members

  • Marriage certificate/license (if applicable)

bottom of page